|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 15 in|
Grey, Red, Black
Front Wilwood Cross-Drilled Disc Brake Kit – Bug/Ghia ’66-’68
Front Wilwood Cross-Drilled Disc Brake Kit – Bug/Ghia 1949-’57
This is Vintage V-Dubs complete front disk brake kit with Wilwood calipers and cross drilled rotors for a 5x130mm bolt pattern. This kit fits Bug and Ghia VW applications from 1949 to ’57. Depending on what option best fits your situation, we can provide a custom bracket to bolt on to your existing spindle or provide you with our custom drop spindle for an additional $350.00.
– 2 elite cross drilled rotors
– Bearings including inner & outer for L&R
– 2 Wilwood (4 Piston) Grey Calipers – (Red or Black Calipers additional $100.00)
– Brake Line Adapters (VW 10mmx1.0 to Wilwood 1/8-27 NPT)(Not Pictured)
– Set of Wilwood Brake Pads
– Choice between of a set of Custom Brackets or drop spindles
– Set of dust caps
– Set of Grease Seals
– All necessary hardware
This is a top quality brake kit that won’t upset your wife or break your bank. If you have any questions, please give us a call at the shop.
Since you’re getting the best brake assembly & kit on the market you should consider upgrading your entire system with our Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines for front and rear eliminating any brake line swelling and loss of pressure. We have the correct lengths for all years in stock!
Also, check out our stainless steel brake line clips! Best quality and even better price.
Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines – Front & Rear $119.00
Stainless Brake Line Clips – $1.50each